Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Summary Thoughts

I found 23 Things to be exciting, frustrating, confusing, powerful, amazing...... during the past few weeks. I have learned many new "things" some I probably will never use but I'm aware of what they are now. There are several tools that I plan to begin using in the future. I found this exercise to be very time consuming (probably because I'm not very tech savy! I'm glad I participated and diciplined myself to keep up with the weekly assignments.

Where do I go from here? As I mentioned I plan to go back and begin using some of the 23 Things that will assist me in my work here at the library and some I will enjoy using at home. Maybe one day there will be a new challenge of "23 More Things"!

1 comment:

James said...

i don't believe it when you say you're not very tech savvy.

you saw this program through to the end and, for that, congratulations!

as for wondering about 23 more things...great minds do think alike.